This site is hosted by Yahoo! Store. Yahoo! hosts the store pages, ordering
system, and order data. Yahoo! automatically collects order information but
may only use this information in the aggregate. If you accessed this store
through Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! also automatically collects information
about your shopping experience. Please see the
information about how Yahoo! uses this information.
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our store's homepage.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the k2battery website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
Credit/Debit Card Information
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 702-478-3590 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Unless otherwise agreed to by K2 Energy Solutions, Inc. (“K2”) in writing, the following terms and conditions apply to all orders and shipments of any batteries, cells, components, systems, goods or other products (the “Products”) sold by K2 to any party (a “Purchaser”). Prices and other terms and conditions are subject to change by K2 upon written notice. As used below
Quotations and Order Confirmation: Quotations made by K2 will not be binding until K2 has received acceptance from the Purchaser and issued an order confirmation. Supplier reserves the right to make minor modifications to ordered products.
The order confirmation and these Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale constitute the agreement concerning the sale of goods between the parties, unless another written agreement has been executed by the parties and accepted by the Supplier.
Pricing: The purchase price is the amount listed in a K2 approved invoice, pro-forma invoice or order confirmation which supersedes all prior quotations. If the order confirmation does not contain a purchase price, K2’s standard price in force at the time of the delivery of the goods shall apply to the sale of goods. K2 is, however, entitled to adjust the purchase price if K2’s total costs for the manufacture of the goods have been increased by circumstances beyond K2's control, such as increases in prices on raw material, exchange rate fluctuations, electricity, taxes etc. Prices are exclusive of all taxes, duties or other such imposts. All taxes (including, but not limited to, income, withholding, sales, use, registration, ad valorem, excise, employment and documentary taxes), duties, excise or other charges imposed by governmental or quasi-governmental bodies, other than K2's United States income taxes thereon, assessable on a product sold or furnished hereunder are borne by Purchaser after delivery. All taxes outside the United States are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
Payment: The purchase price payment for any Products shall be made at the time of order or within 30 days of invoicing if Purchaser has received prior credit approval. In addition to any other right or remedy it may have, K2 shall be entitled to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of 1 1/2% per month or the maximum allowed by law on all overdue payments plus all costs and expenses of collection. All goods remain the property (even though the risk of loss may have passed to Purchaser) of K2 until payment in full has been made by Purchaser.
Shipping: Standard shipping terms are: Ex Works (Incoterms EXW) K2’s facilities. Purchaser assumes the risk of loss from K2’s facilities. Purchaser is responsible for all costs of shipping, insurance, taxes, duties and other charges or imposts related to the delivery of the product. Delivery dates are best estimates only, are not guaranteed and do not form a term of this contract unless delivery dates are specified and agreed to by K2 in writing. Delivery delay or default in any installment does not relieve Purchaser of its obligation to accept and pay for remaining deliveries. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR INCREASED MANUFACTURING COST, LOSS IN PROFITS OR GOOD WILL OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES RELATED TO DELAYED SHIPMENTS.
Force Majeure: Orders are accepted on the condition that the following circumstances shall be considered beyond the control of K2, and K2 will not be responsible for order cancellations or delays if they impede the performance of the contract or make performance unreasonably onerous. Those events include, without limitation: Industrial disputes, fires, war, weather conditions, general mobilization or unforeseen military mobilization to a similar extent, requisition, seizure, currency restrictions, insurrection and civil commotion, shortage of transport, general shortage of materials, government action or inaction, restrictions in the use of power and defects or delays in deliveries by subcontractors caused by any such circumstances referred to in this clause and any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of K2.
Inspection: Purchaser shall inspect each shipment of product supplied. Claims for order deficiencies are waived unless presented to Seller in writing within ten (10) days of delivery of each shipment.
Product Returns: Products will not be accepted for return unless K2 and Purchaser have agreed to such return in writing (subject to K2’s limited warranty terms and conditions) and Purchaser has received a Returned Materials Authorization (“RMA”) number. If K2 agrees to accept a return, unless otherwise agreed to by K2 in writing, Purchaser will be responsible for all costs related to the return including, without limitation, shipping, insurance and restocking fees and costs. K2 will not accept returns directly from Purchaser’s customer and all related correspondence and deliveries must include the RMA number in order to be processed.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY: EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS STANDARD LIMITED WARRANTY, AS IT MAY BE AMENDED BY K2 FROM TIME TO TIME, K2 MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY.
WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABLITY: K2 GUARANTEES THAT SUPPLIED GOODS AND PRODUCTS SHALL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS WHICH ARE PROVED TO BE SOLELY DUE TO THE SUPPLIER’S WORKMANSHIP AND MATERIALS, FOR A PERIOD NINETY (90) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DELIVERY, UNLESS (A) ANOTHER WARRANTY PERIOD IS STATED IN THE K2’S QUOTATION, ORDER CONFIRMATION, PRO-FORMA INVOICE OR INVOICE.OR; (B)NO WARRANTY PERIOD IS STATED, IN WHICH CASE THE PRODUCT IS SOLD “AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS”, IN WHICH CASE NO WARRANTY SHALL APPLY. IN NO EVENT SHALL K2 BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, DELAY, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COMPENSATION, REIMBURSEMENT OR DAMAGES ON ACCOUNT OF THE LOSS OF PRESENT OR PROSPECTIVE BUSINESS, PROFITS, EXPENDITURES, INVESTMENTS OR OTHER COMMITMENTS, WHETHER MADE IN THE ESTABLISHMENT, DEVELOPMENT OR MAINTENANCE OF BUSINESS REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, FOR LOSS OF DATA, COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, COST OF CAPITAL, OR FOR THE CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF K2 HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. PURCHASER AND ITS CUSTOMERS’ SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY CLAIM WILL BE REPLACEMENT, REPAIR OR CREDIT FOR THE DEFECTIVE PRODUCT SOLD BY K2. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, K2 IS REQUIRED TO PAY DAMAGES, THE MAXIMUM AMOUNTS K2 MAY BE REQUIRED TO PAY FOR ANY AND ALL CAUSES, WHETHER FOR NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION IN THE AGGREGATE, SHALL BE LIMITED IN AMOUNT TO THE PAYMENTS MADE BY THE PURCHASER TO K2 FOR THE SPECIFIC PRODUCTS TO WHICH K2’S LIABILITY RELATES.
PURCHASER HAS BEEN INFORMED THAT THE ITEMS MAY MALFUNCTION OR BECOME UNSTABLE WHEN SUBJECTED TO (i) WET CONDITIONS, (ii) AN IMPACT FORCE OR SHOCK GREATER THAN THAT SET FORTH IN RELEVANT SPECIFICATIONS, (iii) PUNCTURE OR OTHER EVENT PENETRATING THE CANISTER, (iv) SHORTING OF THE BATTERY; (v) OVER CHARGING; (vi) OVER DISCHARGING OR (vi) ANY OTHER CONDITIONS DIFFERENT FROM THOSE FOR WHICH THE ITEMS WERE ORIGINALLY DESIGNED, AND THAT PURCHASER SHOULD TAKE PROPER STEPS TO PROTECT THE PRODUCTS AND ITEMS INSIDE THE PRODUCTS FROM SUCH CONDITIONS.
Some states restrict the extent to which warranties may be disclaimed, it is K2’s intent, and Purchaser agrees through use of the Product, that this disclaimer shall be interpreted to allow for the maximum exclusion of liability and warranty allowed by applicable law. Purchaser will forward promptly to Customers, at the request of K2, any materials supplied by K2 relating to the Products, including but not limited to warranty and other Product information. If Purchaser believes the product is defective, they shall collect and provide K2 with all relevant information necessary to determine the cause of such purported defect. If K2 and Purchaser are unable to agree on the cause of the defect, the parties agree to submit the matter to an independent third-party to determine the cause. If they are unable to agree on that party, the matter will be submitted to JAMS for assignment of a mediator.
Intellectual Property: Purchaser acknowledges K2’s ownership of all right, title and interest in all of K2’s trade names, trade marks and service marks, including without limitation the names or titles listed in this invoice (”Marks”). Purchaser acknowledges K2’s ownership of all right, title and interest in all of K2’s other intellectual property, including without limitation, patents, business processes, trade secrets, supplier information, customer lists, and other proprietary information of economic benefit to K2 (“IP”). Purchaser shall not, directly or indirectly, register, apply for registration or attempt to acquire any legal protection for identical or confusingly similar Marks or any proprietary rights in its own name or take any other action which may adversely affect K2’s right, title or interest in or to the Marks or the IP. Purchaser shall not use any of the Marks, or any confusingly similar Mark, in whole or in part, as part of Purchaser’s business or trade name, or as part of an Internet URL used by Purchaser, without the express prior written consent of K2. Purchaser shall not use, directly or indirectly, any of the IP for its own, or any third party’s benefit without the express written consent of K2. K2 retains all right, title and interest to the IP. The sale of a product furnished hereunder conveys no license by implication, estoppel, or otherwise under any proprietary or patent right of K2 covering any combination of the Products with other elements. Where a quotation or contract involves manufacture from drawings or specifications provided by Purchaser to K2, K2 shall be indemnified by Purchaser against a claim or action, and any costs arising therefrom, which might be brought by a third party with respect to infringement of patent or proprietary rights of that third party.
Purchaser will represent, display and demonstrate K2’s product and services fairly at all times, and will refrain from making any knowingly false or misleading statements, claims or representations with respect to K2, K2’s products or services, or any of K2’s other resellers, partners or Affiliates. Purchaser will maintain high standards of professionalism in marketing and using K2’s products and services, and will refrain from any unethical conduct or any other conduct that tends to damage the reputation of K2.
Export: Purchaser agrees to take any and all actions necessary to comply with applicable US export laws and regulations and other applicable foreign laws with respect to the Products in this invoice, including making determinations of final destination of Products licensed to Licensees if any Product may be re-exported or transferred to a location outside of the United States. Purchaser agrees that any export or re-export of Product shall be done in accordance with the United States Export Administration Regulations. Diversion contrary to U.S. Law is prohibited. Purchaser agrees not to export or re-export Products to countries subject to applicable embargoes or which have export restrictions based on anti-terrorism considerations or to any person or entity on the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List or on the U.S. Department of Treasury's lists of Specially Designated Nationals, Specially Designated Narcotics Traffickers or Specially Designated Terrorists.
Changes: These Terms and Conditions of Sale are incorporated in any contract, purchase order, invoice or acceptance between K2 and Purchaser. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for Product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise specifically agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Purchaser and K2.
Interpretation: If any provision of these Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale shall, to any extent, be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale shall not be affected thereby and each other provision of these Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law.
General: Purchaser acknowledges that he has read and understands these Terms and Conditions, and agrees to be bound by them, that it is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between the parties and supersedes all proposals, oral and written, Purchaser's terms and conditions or purchase as laid down in Purchaser's purchase order, if any, and all other communications between the parties relating to the product ordered hereunder. Modification of the terms and conditions for specific orders will be accomplished by agreeing to a modified version of the Terms and Conditions that embodies the special changes for a specific order. No waiver of a breach or a provision of these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a waiver of any other breach or provision. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is declared null and void, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Acceptance: By ordering any product from K2, whether through the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, the Purchaser agrees to be bound by these Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as any other terms and conditions contained propounded by K2 from time to time.
Governing Law: These Standard Terms and Conditions and any disputes or proceedings between K2 and Purchaser shall be governed by the laws of Nevada, United States of America without application of its choice of law provisions.
K2 ENERGY SOLUTIONS LEGAL STATEMENT
K2 Energy Solutions, Inc. (hereinafter "K2 Energy"), maintains this site (the "Site") for personal entertainment, education, communication and information. You may browse the Site. You may also download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without K2 Energy's written permission.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions listed below and acknowledge that any other agreements, oral or otherwise, between you and K2 Energy regarding this subject matter are superseded and of no force or effect.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of K2 Energy. K2 Energy neither warrants nor represents that use by you of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with K2 Energy.
2. K2 Energy uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site but makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. K2 Energy assumes no, and specifically disclaims, liability or responsibility for any and all errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of the Site are at your own risk. Neither K2 Energy nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. You should review your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. K2 Energy also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
4. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by K2 Energy or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, K2 Energy is free to use any concepts, ideas, know-how, processes, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
5. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, K2 Energy. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is strictly prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Your unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes and you will be liable for all costs, claims and damages related to such use.
6. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of K2 Energy Solutions, Inc., its customers and others. Nothing contained on the Site may be construed as granting, by estoppel, implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark depicted or displayed on the Site without the written permission of the Trademark owner. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Please be advised that K2 Energy Solutions, Inc., will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
7. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Although K2 Energy may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, K2 Energy is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. K2 Energy will cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing K2 Energy to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
8. K2 Energy has not reviewed the sites linked to the Site or their content and is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
9. Software from this Site may be further subject to United States export laws, rules and regulations, as amended from time to time. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, Sudan or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or (ii) anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals, or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
10. We may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions of this Site by updating the information contained in this section. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.